Old Church of All Saints, Sherbourne.
The site of the old Church of All Saints which was originally built in the Medieval period. The nave and tower were rebuilt in 1747. It was finally demolished around 1867 when the present church was built. It stood in Sherbourne.
1 Description: Medieval church, consisting of chancel with S chapel, nave and probably a W tower. Nave and tower rebuilt 1747. The remainder, apparently of 14th century date, was pulled down and rebuilt in 1802. In 1864 the whole building was superseded by the present church (PRN 975). There was a priest at Sherbourne in 1086.
2 Drawing of c.1820 of the exterior.