Moreton Hall, Moreton Morrell

A view of the stables at Moreton Hall, Moreton Morrell | Warwickshire County Council
A view of the stables at Moreton Hall, Moreton Morrell
Warwickshire County Council
Description of this historic site

Moreton Hall, a Post Medieval farmhouse dating to the late 16th or early 17th Century. It is now the Warwickshire College of Agriculture.

Notes about this historic site

1 Built in the late 16th or early 17th century; part of the building still survives having become a farmhouse at an early date. Sold in 1920 to Col. Robert Ogilby who lived there until 1936. Turned into the Warwickshire Institute of Agriculture in 1948. It is now the Warwickshire College of Agriculture. New buildings have been erected though the house and outbuildings survive unaltered and are a prime example of an Edwardian Country House.

More from Moreton Morrell