Methodist Church, Wesley Road, Hillmorton
A Methodist Chapel that was built during the Imperial period. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1905. The chapel is situated on Wesley Road, Hillmorton.
1 Wesleyan Chapel marked.
2 Typical red brick Methodist church. In normal use.
3 The chapel does not appear on the 1841 Tithe map (CR0569/128).
4 The chapel was subject to a basic photographic record prior to conversion.