Methodist Chapel, Priory Road, Kenilworth
A Methodist Chapel and attached Sunday School built in the Imperial period. There have been later additions to the south side. It is located on Priory Road, Kenilworth.
1 The new Wesleyan chapel was built in Priory Road in 1903.
2 The chapel and attached Sunday school were built in 1902 (foundation stone dated October 1902). Brick, with a porch and bellcote. A more recent hall and other rooms have been added to the S side.