Methodist Chapel, Long Lawford

Long Lawford Methodist Church 2017. 1-storey yellow brick building with cross over a bay window | Image courtesy of Anne Langley
Long Lawford Methodist Church 2017.
Image courtesy of Anne Langley
Description of this historic site

The site of a Methodist Chapel which was built in 1955. It is situated to the east of School Street, Long Lawford.

Notes about this historic site

1 A modern Methodist chapel, with a 1955 date stone.

More from Long Lawford
More from Non-conformist