Congregational Church, Abbey Hill, Kenilworth
A congregational church which was built in the Imperial period. It stands behind the chapel built to replace it in 1872. It is situated on Abbey Hill.
3 In 1828-9 seceders from the Rosemary Hill meeting (PRN 3216) built a chapel which still stands behind its successor of 1872. The former chapel is of brick with two tiers of pointed-arched windows.