Coleshill/Maxstoke Railway Station
The site of a railway station that was in use during the Imperial period. It was situated on Maxtoke Lane, 350m south of Castle Farm.
1 Coleshill Station, on the Whitacre-Hampton line, was opened in the 1880s. 1st January 1917 the station was closed to passengers. The name was changed to Maxstoke. Ist May 1939 the station was closed entirely. In 1952 the track was taken up. The station was presumably demolished at the same time.
2 Shown on 1st Edition Ordnance Survey map.