Church of the Holy Ascension, Mappleborough Green

Description of this historic site

The church of the Holy Ascension dating to the Imperial period. It is situated 200m north of Common Lane, Mappleborough Green.

Notes about this historic site

2 Nave with aisles, chancel, S chapel, N organ-chamber, S porch and W tower. 1888, by J A Chatwin. Rock-faced limestone, Early English style. Completely unaltered.

More from Studley