Church of St Oswald, Lawford Road, New Bilton
The Church of St Oswald which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated on Lawford Road, New Bilton.
1 1864 by Street and 1881 by Bodley. In spite of the great names a church of little interest. By Street the N aisle with its E rose. By Bodley the rest. Piers for a future S aisle and also (presumably) for a replacement of Street’s building.