Church of St John the Baptist, Tachbrook Street, Leamington Spa
The Church of St. John the Baptist which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated on Tatchbrook Street, Leamington Spa.
1 Apsidal chancel with N and S aisles, nave with clearstorey and N and S aisles, NW porch and NE tower with spire. The parish was formed in 1875 and the church built in 1880-4, of red brick, in the Early English style.
2 1877-8 by J Cundall of Leamington; his best. Large, of brick, with a prominent NE steeple, an apse, and lancets and bar tracery.