Church of St John, Long Lawford
The Parish Church of St John was built during the Imperial period. It is situated on Chapel Street, Long Lawford.
1 Chancel, nave, S porch, and a small vestry. Built in 1839 of red brick with artificial stone dressings, now washed over with cement. Bellcote at W end. Lancet windows.
2 By William Walker. The short chancel was never lengthened, and the interior is the quite rare survival of the furnishings of c1840.
3 Listed Building Description.