Church of All Saints, Preston Bagot
The Parish Church of All Saints, Preston Bagot. The church was originally built in the Medieval period. Alterations were made to the building in subsequent periods. The church is situated roughly 250m west of Church Farm, Preston Bagot.
1 Plan of the church. Chancel, nave, N vestry, and S porch.
2 12th century nave, with N windows and N and S doorways of about the middle of the century. Chancel added probably in the early 13th century. Nave was lengthened W at some period, perhaps the 15th century, probably for a bellcote or turret. Church altered and restored in 1879: chancel lengthened, chancel arch inserted, nave S wall appears to have been mostly rebuilt. Modern N vestry, S porch and timber bell turret with spirelet at the W end. 15th century font.