Brickworks E of Four Elms Farm
The site of a brick kiln dating to the Imperial period. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey maps of 1887 and 1930. It is situated 250m south of Studley Common.
1 A late 18th century map (WRO CR 410/M212) shows a brick kiln. Buildings and a kiln are shown on 1887 1st edition OS 1:2500 map. Named Victoria Brickworks on 1930 OS 1:10560.
2 Monument plotting corrected on basis of 1887 1st edition OS1:2500 map and Fig 1 of SWA3701.