Brewery 600m SE of Church, Wolston

Description of this historic site

The site of a brewery which is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1905. The brewery buildings are still standing but they are now in domestic use. The brewery was situated 600m south east of the Church of St Margaret, Wolston.

Notes about this historic site

1 Brewery marked.
2 The buildings appear to have been converted to domestic use.

More from Wolston