Bilton Methodist Church, Main Street, Bilton
A Methodist chapel that was built during the Imperial period. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1905. The chapel is situated on Main Street, Bilton.
1 Wesleyan Chapel marked on 1905 map.
2 The present building appears to be more recent, and is of red brick with stone dressings and having ‘very modern additions’. In normal use.