Night at Your Museum - Roman Adventure
27 May 5:30pm - 9:30pm at Rugby Art Gallery and Museum
Don your toga and step back in time to Tripontium, Rugby’s ancient Roman settlement.
Experience life under Roman rule and learn how modern Britain was shaped by these invaders.
- Learn about the rotten Romans and get the wrong end of the stick in the Roman toilet
- Visit our market street and see some genuine Roman artefacts
- Watch Roman crafts people demonstrating their trade
- Create a Roman coin or wreath head-dress
- Give a thumbs up or thumbs down to our Roman gladiators fighting for honour
£2.50 per person. Suitable for over 4s
Tickets are limited, advanced booking is essential.
Family time slots 5.30pm-7.00pm and 7.00pm-8.30pm Adults and older children (1 hour) 8.30pm-9.30pm
Supported by Rugby Library