Free Children's Easter Activities
16 April 10:30am - 25 April 3:30pm at Museum & Art Gallery, Riversley Park, Coton Road, Nuneaton CV11 5TU
We Offer FREE creative activities during the school holidays and on Bank Holiday Mondays. Donations are welcome. No booking required, just pop along between 10:30am and 3:30pm. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Activities last about 20 minutes. At busy times you may be asked to wait.
- Tuesday 16 April: Design and make a 3D Easter card to send to someone over the holidays!
- Wednesday 17 April: Create an Easter egg collage mobile
- Thursday 18 April: Make the famous Easter rabbit from a paper plate. We’ll show you how!
- Friday 19 April (Good Friday): Make an opening Easter egg with mini chick inside!
- Easter Sunday 21 April: Join in our traditional Easter Egg hunt. Prizes to be won if you spot them all and you also go into the draw to win a big Easter egg!
- Monday 22 April: Make a pirate ship on a moving seascape
- Tuesday 23 April: Make a colourful airship door hanger
- Wednesday 24 April: Make an arctic explorer’s mask
- Thursday 25 April: Make a superb Viking long ship model