Fishponds at Broom Hall
Medieval/Post Medieval fishponds used for the breeding and storage of fish. They are marked on an Ordnance Suvey map of 1926, and are still visible as earthworks. They are situated 400m southwest of Kingswood Junction.
1 Fish Ponds marked.
2 Remains of fishponds.
3 To the NW of the house are three Medieval fishponds in series. In length they are 36m, 26m and 50m respectively and they average 14m in width. All are waterfilled and in fair condition.
4 Photographed in 1980.