Baptist Chapel, Wolvey
A Baptist chapel which was built during the Imperial period. The chapel is situated to the south west of the church in Wolvey.
1 The General Baptists have a large chapel here, erected 1789 and enlarged in 1803; a house for the minister and a school room were erected in 1818; the chapel was again enlarged in 1834.
2 A building of Italianate style, well-kept and still in use.
3 Listed in RCHM Inventory.